Sign in to follow this  

broken frame....

well i have a 05 crf 50 and i just broke the frame last week..it broke right where the bolt goes through the motor to hold it on....i was wondering if any1 had some ideas on what frame to get.

Thats a comman breaking point on these bikes..

If you wanna be ghetto you can weld it on the front and backside, and it should hold up..

If not, but you wanna stick to 'cheap' then theres some really cheap chromoly frames on ebay.. Been thinking of getting one myself

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHROMOLY-FRAME-SDG-HONDA-CRF-XR-XR50-CRF50-50-PIT-BIKE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35585QQihZ006QQitemZ160019946675QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

dont get any frame thats under 300$

that things probly twice as heavy and just as easy to bend.

stick with billetware, made in the usa with certifiable materials.

Never buy a knock off anything. They all suck. If you don't want to stay cheap. The BBR perimeter frame is the coolest, trickest, sickest, and probably the expensive-est frame n the market. If you have money, that's what to spend it on. Then a DOHC kit, then small things like rings for a wife or something. Like I said, if you have money.

well my dad is paying for this so what do u think the best frame would be for the cheapest price?

yah i no it sux...but now i need to no if any frame from ebay will work

how mch do you weigh if yor less than like 175 lbs and dont really jump too much just buy a sano or red baron frame im 235 and i ride a sano frame and have had no probs i had a billetware but the head tube angle was weird on it so i went back to the sano

i weigh 135 and i dont really jump like huge jumps but i ride the thing alot...the most we ever do is like 15-20 ft.

but it looks MUCH stronger then stock.

we know looks are everything right lol

there is no usa made frame under 300, if you like knockoff shit thats your own issue that you have yet to find.