Iceing up the pipe

done both it works some don't recomend pluging both ends 60 psi air, heat with a soft flame dent and crease both worked there way out. probably do the water freeze method first especially if it's a titainum head pipr some don't recomend heating the titainum, like i said done both and both worked

I have a fat dent in my white bros Carbon Pro Exhaust header... it is completely flat on one side.. AM I SCREWED?

Send it to piperepair.com they will do it for $50. I have my stock head pipe in the freezer now for 20 hrs and nothing new yet. I want to fix it so i can Have two exhaust sytems for my bike.

Got back from riding tonight, im so sad cause tomorrow i start school again :applause::ride:? . LOL but anyways checked the freezer and dents in my pipe are being pushed back out into normal format. This is working great for me so thanx for aproving it.!!! :applause::applause:

Does a dented pipe noticeably reduce the bike's performance?

It depends on the size and location of the dent. Obviously, if the dent is very deep, exhaust flow will be affected. The closer the dent is to the exhaust port, the more it will also affect power. Most people won't notice a moderate sized dent in the pipe.