Sign in to follow this  

NC Ridein

Brown Mountain.

It's fun and not crowded when you get off the main trail. Close to 60 miles of trails I think. And it's only $5 per day or $30 for a season pass.

Mike

you talking track or trail??

my favorite trails and track is brushy. Track is old school mx style. Trail have every type you can imagine. People that run the place are very freindly, snack bar, and shower's. :thumbsup:

i like brown to, it handles the rain better then brushy imo.

dave mac

Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park here. We have between 51 and 55 miles of atv and bike trails, Brown has 43 miles listed and 6 of those miles are 2 way traffic. We have been told that the ridership at Brown has dropped to about 1/2 of what the crowds used to be. Some of the club that does the volunteer trail maintenance at Brown has told us that the rangers, etc. have gotten "ticket" happy at Brown, we have also heard this from some of our riders that go to Brown. We can not find out if this will be temporary or will be the normal thing at Brown from now on. Just make sure you STAY on the marked trails and follow the rules they have.

Our longest trail that can be ridden by ATVs and Bikes is 24.5 miles long. Bikes on the otherhand can link together several trails for a total length over 30 miles long.

Hope we see you someday.

Richard Mull

Gotta ask....is it full of rednecks on ATV's?

Riding East of I-95 is horrible due to the hillbillies.

Some of the club that does the volunteer trail maintenance at Brown has told us that the rangers, etc. have gotten "ticket" happy at Brown, we have also heard this from some of our riders that go to Brown. We can not find out if this will be temporary or will be the normal thing at Brown from now on. Just make sure you STAY on the marked trails and follow the rules they have.

I can say the the past few times I have been there I haven't seen a Ranger. As long as you get the permit and as said above, stay on marked trails, you shouldn't have a problem.

BTW, How far is Brown from Brushy?

Mike

Gotta ask....is it full of rednecks on ATV's?

Riding East of I-95 is horrible due to the hillbillies.

Yeah there are hillbillies everywhere here i wouldn't recomend you come back ever. The riding here sucks. :thumbsup:

Yeah there are hillbillies everywhere here i wouldn't recomend you come back ever. The riding here sucks. :thumbsup:

east of I-95 they are dunebuggies not hillbillies :ride: