Sign in to follow this  

Does it get any better than this?

I recently had the great opportunity to do my 2 favorite things back to back. One day, we went out to the lake and the weather was so awesome that we ended up staying out until well past the sunset...check out the sunset.

The next day, I went riding with some buddies and rode 44 miles through some beautiful country.

Forget vacations, If I could pull off this stunt once a month, I'd be set for life!

Image039Medium.jpg

Image049Medium.jpg

Image052Medium.jpg

Image801Medium.jpg

Image810Medium.jpg

Image817Medium.jpg

Image826Medium.jpg

That looks like tons of fun. What kind of boat you have? My Dad just bought a '06 Sea Ray 290 Sun Sport, yours sorta looks like a Sea Ray.

That looks like tons of fun. What kind of boat you have? My Dad just bought a '06 Sea Ray 290 Sun Sport, yours sorta looks like a Sea Ray.

Wow, a 29'er...you'll have some good times on that.

My boat is an 05 20' Fourwinns. It's my first family boat after having a few performance boats. I miss the speed but it is great for the kids and reliability.

Thanks to all for the nice comments...yes, I am lucky (and I work like a SOB, too!)

McCall058Medium.jpg

Wow, a 29'er...you'll have some good times on that.

My boat is an 05 20' Fourwinns. It's my first family boat after having a few performance boats. I miss the speed but it is great for the kids and reliability.

Thanks to all for the nice comments...yes, I am lucky (and I work like a SOB, too!)

McCall058Medium.jpg

Nice looking boat man, yeah...we used to have some serious race boats (My Dad used to race). Those things were crazy fast...but he sold them, bought a few performance boats, now we got this. This one's still fast, good for water skiing, tubing, wake boarding, etc...but its nothing like before. It's a hella nice boat though. My Dad works his ass off too...I think this boat set him back into the triple digits, but it's paid off and you know how we roll.

How's the son's riding progressing, I remember you're old thread (avatar gave it away).

my heart says move west, but my brain says stay put. decisions, decisions, decisions. :thumbsup:

my heart says move west, but my brain says stay put. decisions, decisions, decisions. :ride:

Follow you're heart. :thumbsup:

I'd probably never ride MX again with that type of terrain, man, thats just awesome. Although I wont trade winters with you :thumbsup:

my heart says move west, but my brain says stay put. decisions, decisions, decisions. :thumbsup:

Ahhh, don't let that pesky "brain" thing get in the way...

How's the son's riding progressing, I remember you're old thread (avatar gave it away).

He's doing great...in fact he now can barely hold the bike up on his own so that makes riding with him sooo much easier for me...no more jumping off my bike and "catching" him!

Thanks for asking...

I recently had the great opportunity to do my 2 favorite things back to back. One day, we went out to the lake and the weather was so awesome that we ended up staying out until well past the sunset...check out the sunset.

The next day, I went riding with some buddies and rode 44 miles through some beautiful country.

Forget vacations, If I could pull off this stunt once a month, I'd be set for life!

Image039Medium.jpg

Image049Medium.jpg

Image052Medium.jpg

Image801Medium.jpg

Image810Medium.jpg

Image817Medium.jpg

Image826Medium.jpg

NO! It does NOT get any better than that......you lucky bastid.....I'm hugely jealous!

That looks like an amazing trip! Here I was thinking that all you Idahoians did was grow potatoes! I bet there are plenty of wally-eyes swimming in them waters!

Thanks for sharing!

wow. gorgeous.

people who think dirt bikers do not appreciate nature are morons.

Does it get any better than this?

Image039Medium.jpg

Image049Medium.jpg

Image052Medium.jpg

Image801Medium.jpg

Image810Medium.jpg

Image817Medium.jpg

Image826Medium.jpg

Yeah, if it was me instead!!!

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause: