Sign in to follow this  

Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw an ad on Socal xrs for a big bore kit for xr 100 and price was 138.95.. And when I went to buy it they told me it was 399.95 and then they were playing head game with me .. I'm done with them they can talk to my attorney. False advertising now it's going to cost them big time in court.....

Boycott RideGear

Did you REALLY expect to get a bin fin cylinder, piston, rings, clips, camshaft, etc for $138????

Obviously, there is a glitch between SocalXRs and RideGear, and one in your head.

I just saw an ad on Socal xrs for a big bore kit for xr 100 and price was 138.95.. And when I went to buy it they told me it was 399.95 and then they were playing head game with me .. I'm done with them they can talk to my attorney. False advertising now it's going to cost them big time in court.....

Boycott RideGear

If you are wealthy enough to keep an attorney on permanent retainer and bankroll this lawsuit, why would $260 matter?

It was probably a typo on their webpage, would you really want to install a big bore kit that is only $140? :thumbsup:

Here's the link that you should have posted- http://www.socalxrs.com/ridegear/product.php?pid=F-23962&cat=

I can't quit laughing, you're gonna have "your" attorney sue them and win big time in court.... :ride::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Boycott RideGear

I'm sure they're shaking...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I clicked on a bunch of BBR stuff and every price was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYYYY Wrong.

I called them and to let them know their website is all screwed up and I told them about this post and the Fraud etc. They said they would try to take care of it asap, so if they don't I'm going to remove them until they get their S**t together. I'll put a warning on it for now.

I just talked to a programing lady and she told me to remove the link until they get the problem resolved. So I removed the link.

I guess I went over board but I have been screwed to may times by internet companies changing prices on me. So laugh it up But I should have figure if was to good to be true than it was but was not sure.