Sign in to follow this  

Mobile Mechanics - San Diego North County

About a year ago, I saw a guy with a full page ad in the Cycle Trader down here that was a *mobile* motorcycle mechanic. I don't think I've never seen the ad since and assumed the business venture didn't work out.

Does anybody know of somebody who does this? I'm thinking about trying it out if I can get a price break vs the local shops.

I'm sure I'll get the "do it yourself" comments but I have an uncanny way of screwing something up which would actually end up costing me even more $$. Besides, this is my way of keepingthe economy rolling right along :ride:

Thanks for your input :thumbsup:

What do you need done. I do all my own work on my bikes. The shops hire guys that say they can work on bikes and then charge you out the ass with nothing done. PM me and I will be glad to help you save money. I only charge beer for labor after the bike issue is fixed. I reside in Temecula.

Yea were here. We are based out of Orange County. We go all the way down to Northern SD. Give us a call 949.878.1600. Great pricing and excellent work. My name is Steve. Let me know you are calling from here so I know who you are. Thanks, talk to you soon. mmmechanics.net

Yea were here. We are based out of Orange County. We go all the way down to Northern SD. Give us a call 949.878.1600. Great pricing and excellent work. My name is Steve. Let me know you are calling from here so I know who you are. Thanks, talk to you soon. mmmechanics.net

these guys are awesome! they are both really nice and professional. i would recommend them to everyone!