Sign in to follow this  

which graphics?

im looking into buying new graphics for my bike b/c mine are really crappy! the only problem is that i dont want to spend $150 or more and i cant really find graphics that i like. i've looked on motosport and rocky mountain. i like the one ind. factory yamaha graphics but i dont need the whole kit, just the graphics. is there anywhere i can find just that or anywhere with a bigger selection of graphics?

KEVXR416 makes graphics for a lot of us local guys but I'm sure he could design a set for you and mail them out. I'll get him to post up some of his work.

KEVXR416 makes graphics for a lot of us local guys but I'm sure he could design a set for you and mail them out. I'll get him to post up some of his work.
But make sure he makes yours on a day when he's not drinking at work, otherwise you'll be really sorry.

But make sure he makes yours on a day when he's not drinking at work, otherwise you'll be really sorry.

Well that's sort of asking the impossible... my advice is call him early in the day when he is less drunk.

Fineblackline,

Give me about a half hour I'm running out of beer, so I have to run to the beer store.

I'll make up a set of graphics that you will never forget.

Here ya go buddy,

clicky

Pretty sweet huh?

You can thank me later. :thumbsup:

sweet, where do I send the payment?

Try Ebay, they usually have all kinds of graphic kits for sale.

I got this Edge kit for $40.00, + $15 for the Factory Effex number backgrounds (also from Ebay), 33 cents a piece for the white numbers from Walmart :applause: :

IMGP0003r-1.jpg

Grand total, $58.00! :thumbsup:

Of course, those ones designed by KevXR look pretty sick, too... :ride:

ya ive been looking at xgx for a while to make some custom ones for me this winter

Dang!

All that hard work, and Fineblackline doesn't even acknowledge my work. :ride::applause::applause::applause:

That's the last time I will do a layout whithout a deposit first. :thumbsup: