Sign in to follow this  

Harley?

Any Harley riders out there? I was wondering if there is a sight like this one for Harleys?

their probably is given how popular the rband is. check a more general street bike website like mcusa.com (they have a forum). i know they have a good amount of cruiser riders and probably know of a specific harley riders group.

IMO if i bought a harley it'd be the v-rod or even better the street-rod. i love those too bikes.

Oh, and yes, chaps are f*cking gay. As are vests and "riding" gloves.

I wear gloves when I ride. :thumbsup:

Ok, but I gotta laugh when I see someone riding w/ a tee shirt, no helmet, and a pair of leather gloves. Gots to protect the hands if I lay it down.

Ok, but I gotta laugh when I see someone riding w/ a tee shirt, no helmet, and a pair of leather gloves. Gots to protect the hands if I lay it down.

I saw a guy the other day riding his Harley in shorts shoes glasses and a skid lid ..... thats it. :thumbsup:

I guess it's better then wearing his flip flops :ride:

I had a Harley and I rode around with a leather BANANA HAMMOCK. Yes the Harley get up is more queer than George Michael.

You must be confused. No one actually RIDES a Harley, they just pull 'em around on trailers. :thumbsup:

Any Harley riders out there? I was wondering if there is a sight like this one for Harleys?

You asked the question here on TT :thumbsup: DAMN KIDS :ride:

You must be confused. No one actually RIDES a Harley, they just pull 'em around on trailers. :thumbsup:

not true man, my dad has a nice springer softail that he rode from connecicut, to canada, all the way to sturgis and back on it, my dad cant stand it when people are "RUP's" rich urban person, my dad rides harleys but he is not rich snobby bastard and hes not a hick, hes your average guy who loves the open road, he even rides, he has a 1984 mako 490

You must be confused. No one actually RIDES a Harley, they just pull 'em around on trailers.
No...sometimes they arrange chase vehicles to come along for when they actually want to ride them! :thumbsup:

You asked the question here on TT :thumbsup: DAMN KIDS :ride:

Usually on this sight the people offer some pretty good advice. I was not asking any ones opinion on Harley's. I was asking for a reference to a good support web sight, which a few good people did offer. If I was asking for an opinion I would have worded the question as such.