Sign in to follow this  

ok went to KTM's site and got a couple ?

1.) what is the 105sx for

2.) where is the 144sx or is it still a concept links if possible

3.) I heard some where something about a 505??

I'm not sure about the others but I think you can run the 105 in the supermini class but i'm not positive.

the sx 105 race in a mini class in district 14 harescrambles against kx 100s. idk i guess it is a stepping stone bike from a 85 to a 125. and i guess the 505 will be like a open cc mxer.

1.) what is the 105sx for

2.) where is the 144sx or is it still a concept links if possible

3.) I heard some where something about a 505??

1) the 105 sx would be for a supermini class rider. Supermini is basically a class where you can ride the kx 100, rm 100, ktm 105, or a bored out 85.

2) the 144 is real and its coming in 2007 (may already be at some dealerships)

3)ktm is supposed to make a 505 in either 2007 or 2008. i have also heard that ktm will make a 560 that will be the replacement for the 525.

why isn't the 144 on there site are there any pics of it sounds awsome

ya why isent it on the site?

i think a 144 would be the way to go, stick some $$$ in one of those things and you would have more power than a 250F and less weight, that would be totally bad as$!

to explain the 505. in europe they have an MX3 class which is an open class and it just as big as the MX2 (250 class). if you look at the ktm 400,450 and 525 the motors look exactly the same and thats because they are just different bore and stroke. NOW ktm has thier new 450 motor (work of art if you ask me). the motor is to compaact and specificly designed for the 450. so for the open class they made the 505 with the 450 motor, but it is reall a 477cc. its as much displacement as they could get out of that motor design i suppose.

next summer im either getting the 144sx if it has really good reviews or the 250sxf..

3)ktm is supposed to make a 505 in either 2007 or 2008. i have also heard that ktm will make a 560 that will be the replacement for the 525.

I'd say the 560 is already sort of available, as a kit motor, or in the SM series.