Sign in to follow this  

TT store rocks

kudos to the tt store :thumbsup: i live 20 min from crapparell..so the online ordering isn't an issue for me....i went down there to pick up a magura hydraulic clutch...i've never been treated so bad by a place of business in my life....the service was absolutely terrible..they will NEVER get another dime from me. emailed tt store, got an immediate response. the price here can't be beat, they said to post a link and they would match the price...it was only $10 more here, for $10 it wasn't worth the hassle, i called store on phone, got my order handled....the proffesionalism of the guy on the phone(and free shipping) is worth $10 to me. the part should be here by the end of the week.wow..what a concept..treat a customer good and they will come back. thank you for the good service tt store, whatever i need i will check here first...i know its a four stroke site, but i was surprised that you have stuff for my kx500...you guys rock, and now have a customer for life...Danny "DOUBLE" Luther....p.s. not all of us in the I.E. are flatbillers!!(951)NATIVE

Thanks for the :thumbsup::ride::applause: It nice to know that all the hard work of the TT Store staff doesn't go unnoticed!!!!

i know its a four stroke site, but i was surprised that you have stuff for my kx500

If it has wheels and a motor, we usually can get our hands on ANYTHING and if we can't we can point you in the right direction to get what you need.

:applause::applause::applause:

Thanks for the :thumbsup::ride::applause: It nice to know that all the hard work of the TT Store staff doesn't go unnoticed!!!!

Okay not post whoring here. However, I buy my aftermarket parts exclusivey from TT. In all honestly the staff is awesome, on the phone and in person. They will beat any price. Plus I live in Vegas, so it just as convienent as anywhere else for me.

And the dogs are the best greeters in the area. Better than any Wal-Mart.