Sign in to follow this  

LoganDale Trails

Anyone ride their Bikes at the logandale trail systems? is it dirtbike friendly or a bunch of old men ald ladies with their families? I am looking for somewhere new to ride and know alot of people riding 4 wheelers up there but havent heard of dirtbikes.. thanks in advance

I went to cold creek a few weeks ago and must have been riding down the wrong trails... all me and my friend saw were trails with 6" of high loose gravel and big ass rocks sticking up... thought i was going to pinch a innertube and get a flat... If that was you sleeping in the fifth wheels next to the wheeler pass sign, than that was me and my friend ripping up and down the paved street on the 2 strokes at 5:30am... we felt bad, so we loaded up and went out ot the end of decatur :thumbsup:

the logandale trail system is ok, theres sand not enough for a paddle but its fun place to go with bikes, i'll be doing some camping in logandale this fall and also cold creek is pretty awsome as soon as you get over wheeler pass (rockiest trail i have EVER been on)

I always worry about pinched tubes at Cold Creek. The last 3 miles or so to the summit on the Indian Springs side is one of rockiest trails I've ever ridden more than once. Its not that bad going up, but after riding for 3 hours it sucks coming down. And motorcycles are definitely the minority up there. But at least its not as hot.

I would like to check Logandale out some time too. When its cooler.

so is it worth taking a bike to the logandale trails? I usually ride with my neighbow who isnt the most skilled (but not bad either). Would he have a hard time? is it any thing like cold creek (all rocky)?

If you go to the next exit up past overton. There are miles and miles of trials to ride.