Sign in to follow this  

Anyone want to ride at Grand Bend Tommorow ?

Going to practice at the Grand Bend track tomorrow just wanted to see if anyone would go so I don't have to ride by myself. Should be there around 10:30 to 11:00. :thumbsup:

If anyone does go I'll have the 06 RMZ 450 #172. I also was on a service call in Indiana and stopped at a bike shop and picked up some new Shift gear so I'll be breaking that stuff in. I got the jersey,gloves and pants for less than I paid for my Fox 360 pants alone even with the exchange. Our gear prices up here is a big scam.

Whats that track like? Can't make it tomorrow, but I'm always looking for new places to try.

Some sections are cement and some are sandy like Moto Rock minus the rocks. The track is on flat land with some good jumps. I don't really like it because I should have a 1/4 of the track removed to make it shorter. I figured if I practice there I might like it more and it doesn't hurt that the next TVR race is there. I also have had zero practice scince I rode with Drwarf at the 10$ track back in early may. Its been show up at the track and race and gt the 2 laps you get for the practice. Work is screwing my riding time up.

Toolie, the problem is that you live in Windsor!!! Miles from any track other than Wheatley! Move closer to us dude!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like every track is at least 2 hours away-thats why I miss Rodney so much,I could get there in an hour. And I would try to join the Erie ramblers to ride wheatly but they are a bunch of work day Nazis and can be dicks abouts bringing in people.

It was a pretty good day and the temp was good. The track was a bit chunky but they made the changes to the track to make it shorter. The track flows way better now and Ive gone from not liking it much to making it my practice track of preference. I also happened to meet a cool guy from the Erie ramblers who said he could hook me up to ride the track. Now I'll have to learn to ride with my boot in my mouth after what I said in an earlier post! If anyone rides TVR here it would be a good idea to practice there (GB) before sunday to check out the changes......unless you ride Vet EXP :ride::thumbsup: