Sign in to follow this  

fitness help

well, i am 14 and hoping to become the next dusty Klatt (don't we all?) anyways, what do i need to do to have the awesome race body? and what kind of foods do i have to eat? do i have to give up junkfood? or if you have any keywords for the search thing that would be helpful too

to have an awesome race body you should start running, or bicycling, and swimming while doing ab work outs and upper body strength training. yes you do have to have to give up junk food and soda, as for what to eat, fresh fruits and vegetables and lean cuts of meat, try to eat as many home cooked meals as you can.

to have an awesome race body you should start running, or bicycling, and swimming while doing ab work outs and upper body strength training. yes you do have to have to give up junk food and soda, as for what to eat, fresh fruits and vegetables and lean cuts of meat, try to eat as many home cooked meals as you can.

Ok, friday, we know you're really RMZ114kid's mom. But I agree with you anyway. :thumbsup:

i read in a magazine that you aren't supposed to do work outs on a machine. is this true?

what magazine said that? and yeah that is completely false

what magazine said that? and yeah that is completely false

I think it might have said that using freeweights are better. But I think like most things, statements like that are based a great deal on people's opinions.

Join a gym if possible and have the resident trainer spend some time with you and get you started on a regimen.