Sign in to follow this  

TWMX Mag

ok, i waited 4 weeks for this damn thing to come in the mail and it finally came... well, guess what!?

it came bent and ripped up and a few pages torn! the bottom of the first few pages were smashed and the cover page was torn all over the bottom. even the pinup poster was ripped a little at the top!

my free shirt didnt come yet either! :thumbsup:

You should have gotten the "Platinum" subscription.

This is the one where Donn Meada personally delivers each issue to your door and the t-shirts are the ones that the pin-up models were wearing!

when did i ever say transworld sucks? i said i waited for weeks to get my first issue and it was ruined.

what kind of queer ass name is "transworld" anyway

why would you order a mag. if you think it is gay

sorry but i think you are going to get bashed big time

when did i ever say transworld sucks? i said i waited for weeks to get my first issue and it was ruined.

Well the title is TWMX mag with a thumbsdown and u just said the magazine name is queer

TWMX Mag + Thumbsdown, and childish name calling = transword sucks..so ya if u arent acually complaining about the mag than please be more specific

I have waited for 2 weeks and no sign of my first issue. One reason you may have not recieved your free shirt is that you checked the box that says bill me. When you pay, you get the shirt.

The postal workers probably kept the mag and passed it around for a few weeks... and once they were done reading it, they released it for delivery! Call and complain!

The postal workers probably kept the mag and passed it around for a few weeks... and once they were done reading it, they released it for delivery! Call and complain!

i just went to the website and logged in and reported the issue damaged and i chose to recieve a new issue instead of replacing it... hope they dont rip me off again :thumbsup:

thanks for the nice reply on AIM.

RaTmGuY16: stop crying about ur magazine u lil cry baby

RaTmGuY16: postal serviced wrecked it not transworld

cousins069: im not crying about it you &%$#@!

RaTmGuY16: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:thumbsup:

haha, I love when little kids get on the internet and go crazy....haha thats so funny!

as far as the poster being ripped, I dont want to hear any complaining until you hit puberty and start to actually appreciate the girls that are currently staring at your power ranger wallpaper... :thumbsup:

i like my transworld, alot more than i do any of the others, especially dirt rider, im my personal opinion they are ********, my subscription ran out some time last year and they sent me a thing asking if i wanted my subscription renewed, if so they would bill me later, so i checked yes and sent it off, like a month later i got another mag and somthing saying i needed to pay the re-subscription charges, which was expected, then like a few days later i get this thing from the collection agency telling me dirt rider sent me to collections and i owe them 12 bucks, i was PISSED, but, i sent them their money.....like 3 months later i started getting magazines again, and it sucked because they would send 2 mags out in one month, and then the next month i would wait for ever to get my next mag, needless to say this is the last time i will be getting dirt riders magazine, oh yea, just the other day i got another thing from their collection agaency telling me i still owe them the $12, so tomorrow i have to call and straighten that whole mess out. whooooooooo, sry for the wineing, but damn do i feel better now that i got that off my chest!

haha, I love when little kids get on the internet and go crazy....haha thats so funny!

as far as the poster being ripped, I dont want to hear any complaining until you hit puberty and start to actually appreciate the girls that are currently staring at your power ranger wallpaper... :thumbsup:

yeah man, my post sure is crazy... sorry dude but my balls have already dropped, apparently yours havent if you have to say something so immature. atleast say something important instead of telling me to go through puberty.

http://www2.d29mx.com/forums/member.php?userid=1223

Birthday:

October 26th, 1987

your 3 years older than me so dont call me little :ride:

haha, im sorry jerry, I guess I mistook you for another one of those crazy 8 year olds unsupervised on the internet...cant we just be friends? just kidding, but seriously im gonna come over sometime so we can ride wheelies in the street! :thumbsup:

its about time for a 250f though isnt it?

It takes time to get your first issue, people, it's like that for most magazines.

You guys get awful worked up about some lame t-shirt.

I disagree, I think the T-shirt looks awesome. But I'd rather them send me a free bike with my paid subscription.

OK... Well, the TWMX being trashed isn't there fault.. BUT, I don't like Transworld. Nor do I like Dirt Rider, Racer X, or any other of the big magazines.. Why? You need go go through 20 pages of freeking adds to get an article!

Now, get Cyclenews.. Not only is it cheaper than all the big mag's, its WAY bigger (I mean HUGE), it has SO MUCH race coverage its not even funny, and the "Captured" are always freeking' amazing!

Theres only about 5 adds in the entire magazine.. And they are all either Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, or Kawaski.. It actully has a section of all adds, which I don't even look at.. Look, i'm telling you, if you want incredible race coverage, get Cyclenews.

Did I mention its WEEKLY? No more of that monthly crap.

ok, i waited 4 weeks for this damn thing to come in the mail and it finally came... well, guess what!?

it came bent and ripped up and a few pages torn! the bottom of the first few pages were smashed and the cover page was torn all over the bottom. even the pinup poster was ripped a little at the top!

my free shirt didnt come yet either! :thumbsup:

It took three months for me to get my shirt and the stickers never arrived. I has been about five months now. I think the shirt is real nice though.