Sign in to follow this  

Some people are real jerks

I was at the Pro race @ Broome this past weekend and watched Patterson win another moto (turned out to be the only women's moto due to rain lots of rain). But, anyway the women raced and it was awesome to see them rooooost (as my son would say). So they finished and I'm walking out with my family while they were interviewing Sarah Whitmore when this jerk next to me say,

'I would like to thank Tampax for everything they have done for me'. and starts shaking his head.

Obviously a jerk, so I turned to him and simply say, 'Faster than you, right?' He just looked at me like - you A$$... and put his head down and walked away. Guess that shut him up.

I was great to see the women race and they were fast!!! Hats off to any woman that will throw her leg over a bike! :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Great racing and if it wasn't raining like crazy I would have taken a few pics of them to share. :applause:

I agree, they would beat a lot of guys that I know. I certainly couldn't hang with the slowest one on the track.

something to the effect of her gettin mad and hitting tarah geiger because tarah took the moto win when she wasn't in contention for the championship.

her and Tarah Geiger had some heated words, their mechanics got into a fight..

The pro women are fast. Hell, my wife can smoke about half the guys I ride with... I wish they ran a women's SX class.

Tarah was the fastest one on the track that day, but she went down twice and still took 2nd.

Awesome riders!

yeah i deffinitly look up to sarah whitmore and jessica patterson.. i wanna race in the wma one day

Yea, that guy was a jerk. Sounds like that guy is the one who needs a tampax to me. :ride:

Its great to see the women Mx'ers ride, and they are really faster that i thought. Sarah whitmore is good, i like her, but Patterson is a sore loser, her interview was crybaby. :thumbsup:

Yeah, when they got in to it at Washougal that was just dumb. I'm all for exchanging blows when necessary - even in racing. Even though she wans't in title contention she was in contention to win the race. Win every time you can. That was just stupid. However, it did bring attention to women in mx. Some would say any attention is better than none.

This type of thing happens no matter who's up on the podium. Geiger, Patterson, RC, RV, Reed, Alessi or Bubba, there will always be someone there who won't like it. I'm not excusing it, it's just a fact. You did a good job putting the guy in his place. :thumbsup: Too many kids are around the races to hear crap like that.

it did bring attention to women in mx. Some would say any attention is better than none.

You got that right, people like excitement.. Hope it brings Womens MX more into tha spotlight, where it deserves being..

Patterson went wide going into the whoops- she deserved to be passed. I seen kids on 50's that knew not to go wide there with someone on your ass.

I was at the Pro race @ Broome this past weekend and watched Patterson win another moto (turned out to be the only women's moto due to rain lots of rain). But, anyway the women raced and it was awesome to see them rooooost (as my son would say). So they finished and I'm walking out with my family while they were interviewing Sarah Whitmore when this jerk next to me say,

'I would like to thank Tampax for everything they have done for me'. and starts shaking his head.

Obviously a jerk, so I turned to him and simply say, 'Faster than you, right?' He just looked at me like - you A$$... and put his head down and walked away. Guess that shut him up.

I was great to see the women race and they were fast!!! Hats off to any woman that will throw her leg over a bike! :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Great racing and if it wasn't raining like crazy I would have taken a few pics of them to share. :applause:

Hey....shhhhh... keep it down, this is secret news. -Some men feel immasculated b/c most people think riding a dirtbike is "hardcore" and when they see women do it they feel like little boys especially when they know better and try to build up MX saying it's the most demanding sport ever. Well if women can do it and beat most guys...-

I ain't ashamed to say that I got owned by a girl on the track- :thumbsup:

Now in my defense, I'm a woods guy on a DRZ400E with a fender bag and barkbusters, and she had the #1w plate from Dist 23 at the time but......

shoot i would have been yelling out my cell phone number!