Sign in to follow this  

Rosamond riding

wow that looks like alot of fun, sweet pictures

that deck thing for the bikes its awesome,i wish i had one

rosamond is about 15 mins before mojave, there have the most tecnical trails ever there! but there is a sheriff that tickets people for riding there, u have to no good hiding spots for ur truck if u don't own property out there. The pipe is a FMF Q2. I have the powerbomb header on it. It is a awesome pipe. When jetted right, it works great and it is pretty quiet too!

is that deck thing specifically for bikes? thats pretty cool. riding theres looks like lots of fun! especially goin over that white thing

Rosamond is absolutely one of my favorite places to ride. There is a 10 mile loop there called the Pine Trail that takes you up to the tree line above 5000 ft that is my favorite ride in the world.

My parent's used to own 45 acres out there just for riding. They recently sold it only because the Sherrif there, we'll call him Mr. Grumpy Pants, threatened to impound my bike, truck, and trailer. We were camping on our own property but the reallly cool rides you had to cross over some private property to get to the trailhead.

There are a few homesteaders out there that really don't like dirtbikes including the Sherrif. Appearently Mr. Grumpy Pants had is house ransacked by some bike riding kids. He even found a jump set up so they could get over his perimeter fence.

The last I heard was several of the land ownwers there were trading permission slips and creating a map of rider friendly areas. Might be worth it to find out for sure cause I really miss riding there.

sheriff bob is the biggest poo hole ever. there are some crazy people out there. my dad, the guy on the ktm, was held at gunpoint and had a picture taken of his green sticker by some crazy old guy out there. Riding in the pine trees is absolutely increible! there almost is a semi secert base out there that is 7 stories under ground and might have tunnels that runs for it to edwards airforce base. There is some pretty wierd military stuff out there!