Sign in to follow this  

front wheel help

ok just got back together after frame swap and the last thing to do im having a problems with.the front wheel is binding the suspension.it has excel wheels with z billit hubs and the spacers are the wrong ones i believe.should the stock wheel spacers work on these aftermarket hubs or did they come with new ones with the wheels?i dont know because i did not buy the wheels the previous owner did.and from what i know about him he lost alot of things when working on it and would put anything he could find to hold its place :thumbsup: . so im thinking he either used the stock ones or ones he had lying around.what do u think i should do? basically the forks are \ U / in like that do to not a big enough spacer? which is binding the forks making them work improperly.any help is greatly appreciated.

kyle

You answered your own question, you need the correct spacers to make it |U| Try the stock spacers and if they are incorrect then contact Excel to get the proper spacers. If that front hub is designed for the 250F, then the stock spacers should work.

does anyone have the stock spacers or the measurements on the stock spacers?