Sign in to follow this  

Indoor Motocross Track in Tillsonburg

Holy smokes! That sounds awsome! Definitely check that out this winter.

Ive seen a few indoor tracks ..really tight and smokey...but maybe this 1 will be different..+ any rideing in winter will be good rideing

The worst thing about indoor riding is its very loud! I remember going to check out the one at London Gardens, and it was all I could stand to be in there for 5 minutes.

yeah they had these flyers posted on absolutely every car that was in the parking lot at walton! haha looks liek it could be some fun, but i could see it being verrrry busy and tight. most of them are :thumbsup:

still gonna go check er out!

hopefully you don't get a touch of carbonmonoxide poisoning like at Prosource in Michigan :thumbsup:

whereabouts are the other indoor tracks.

do they have a website.

Three years ago it was cool at Prosource and they had a over-under bridge which was cool . I when last year and the track was crazy they had a track set up for 80s. I was definitely an experience theowing a 450 around in there. I hope this new one will be the ticket.

They have an indoor track inT.O! It's called the Rogers centre! It's open 1 day of the year, usually on or about Dec.5, what's the matter? Did you sleep through it???? HEHEHEHELOL!!!!!

Tillsonburg is only 1 45 mins from me, that sure beats 3 and a half for NEMX. This should be a sweeeet winter.

i agree with you 02yz. If you look at the quad in the center, you can kind of get an idea of how big it will be. Plus, aren't they going to have a space for pits, and a "spectator" area? doesn't look like it's going to be too big. could get packed.

I think it looks pretty big. A lot bigger than prosource. Even if it is like prosource we can ride in the winter.

cool never knew about this, i'll definately try it out i have virtually no motorcross training and id like to practice ..... my motorcross portions of the harescrambles sucks........