Sign in to follow this  

good deal?

2005 Honda crf 250, rg3 clamp, twinwall handlebars, renthal sprockets and chain, Honda factory graphics, White bros Carbon Exhaust, $1100 in suspension work including ti coated forks and shock shaft, quickshot, twin-air filter kit, $4700 obo canadian

a guy i know knows the guy selling it and he said i could probably get if for like $3500-$4000 canadian should i buy this bike?

and im going from an 80 will i find it hard to control/ride? im 5'8 135 pounds

also will it be a good bike to start racing on?

thanks

that sounds like a good price to me. and yes u will be able to control the bike, and handle the power. u will love it. and yes it is a good bike to race on.

anytime i go to buy a bike and it has all kinds of works stuff added to it and custom suspension and all it just makes me feel someone has raced the pee out of it and i am afraid to buy it. but don't listen to me i may be crazy paranoid.

anytime i go to buy a bike and it has all kinds of works stuff added to it and custom suspension and all it just makes me feel someone has raced the pee out of it and i am afraid to buy it. but don't listen to me i may be crazy paranoid.

no it wasnt race the guy bought it last year put a bunch of stuf into and only put like 10 hours on it and this year it was only ridden once before trying to sell

Well consdering its like what 1 dollar to 90 cents there(i think), thants not to bad of a deal.

weres it for sale?

why do you want to know all of this do you want to buy it or something

your really good at that grand prix game, i just played it and got 150 points!

:ride:

beat that :thumbsup:

You should be pefect size for the bike. Power will be alot different than your 80. The price sound good if it not been beat for a year.

Oh by the way Dont tell them were it is they want to snake it from you

thats what i was thinking