Sign in to follow this  

Footpegs> raised center or standard wide???

looking at upgrading. can anyone compare the moose/tusk raised center design vrs. the procircuit superstock in terms of which design idea is better?

thanks!

I can't compare the ones you are suggesting but I got the IMS pros last year and would never ride anything else. Pay the extra few dollars and you won't be disappointed. It feels like you riding on glue covered 2x4s.

I've got the Tusks and I like them. Anything is better than the stockers.

I just got the Work Connection Weld on Peg Wideners and used them for the first time over the weekend. They provided a wider platform and plenty of traction for the boot. Best of all they were a 1/3 the cost of a new set of pegs

I just put the tusk pegs on and they are a huge improvement over stock. I also drilled out the holes in the pegs and mounts and used some larger clevis pins to remove the wobble in the mounts. Very tight and solid.

I just put the tusk pegs on and they are a huge improvement over stock. I also drilled out the holes in the pegs and mounts and used some larger clevis pins to remove the wobble in the mounts. Very tight and solid.

do you stand or sit alot? with that design, one's boot sits on one part of the pedal when standing and another when sitting, whereas with the large procircuit pedals your boot is either flat on the pedal or on a edge. can any compare the difference? who has ridden both? wish pivot or power pegz made an xr version. that general idea seems to be the best going.