Rowher Flats this weekend?

Old Farts are always the BEST riders, I always feel bad when I get done riding with the old guys. They just plain rip. I think they know that death is coming soon so they don't give a shit and they go nuts.

I think the problem with the young guys is they want to show off. ?:ride::applause:

Old farts might do good the day of the ride, but they pay for it the next day.

I wish I could ride with you guys tomorrow, but I have a few things going on in the morning.

Have a safe ride!

I WANNA RIDE!! Im busy doin a top end on the KDX so the bike si in pieces right now. Not that I could ride anyways, got the bike taken away for a few months by my old man. (parents went out of town for a week... you should be able to fill in the dots hahahah) have a good ride out there. Oh yea and whats up with you trying to get a job deyosurf? hahahahha finally gave into the wifey ey

I didn't know you had a CRF450. Did you go back and pull that one out that went over the side? ?

i always had a crf450, its got balck plastic so it might look a little different, i should have went back and got that one, or at least a few spare parts. that guy must have had a hell of a time getting that thing out of there.

im going to try to make it to drinkwater by 7:00, i got home from work pretty late and have some stuff to do on the bike so im not sure if ill wake up that early.

Old Farts are always the BEST riders, I always feel bad when I get done riding with the old guys. They just plain rip. I think they know that death is coming soon so they don't give a shit and they go nuts.

Naw . Some of them have been riding / racing for decades , and have learned a couple of things things along the way. ?

I WANNA RIDE!! Im busy doin a top end on the KDX so the bike si in pieces right now. Not that I could ride anyways, got the bike taken away for a few months by my old man. (parents went out of town for a week... you should be able to fill in the dots hahahah) have a good ride out there. Oh yea and whats up with you trying to get a job deyosurf? hahahahha finally gave into the wifey ey

D, you're lucky you have a real nice Dad. If it was me you wouldn't be able to ride after I got done with you. :ride: You better be a good boy because the weather is getting better. We will need you ready to ride soon, so if anyone gets in our way you can take them out again. ?

Great ride fellas! I had a blast riding with you Kevin and Scott. I appreciated that you guys pushed me through some of the more technical single track stuff, but still knew when was the perfect times to stop for a break. I still need a lot of practice on that stuff.

What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend?

Congrats on the new ride. I'm also looking for a few new ridding buddies I ride hungry let me know next time your up for a ride .

When in doubt throttle it out! ?

Ralph

05 KTM 525 exc

No problem, I like Gorman a lot and was actually thinking of going there next weekend. I'll PM you sometime mid-week and see if we can set something up.

Chris

Did Kevin show you how the big boys do it? What I mean by that is the guy never calls it a day. Last time we road, all of us were dead, but Kevin went back for more. It must be nice being young.

How was the dust today? The last few times riding it killed me. Tech riding is where it's at if you ask me. One of these days I will get the hang of it. I want to try to go up one trail I came down a few months ago that is behind staging 2 area. Coming down it was a test of skills, but going up it will be for the real riders. When the weather gets better we will have to do another big TT ride at Rowher. Last time we had about 30 riders that were real good and liked the tech stuff. Glad to hear you had a great ride, be safe and hope to do one with you soon.

I could do Drinkwater and/or Rowher this weekend. :applause: Basically 'cause I'm a local dualsporter and don't have a truck

Don't know what day as of this writing but it will be EARLY to avoid the searing heat expected. :applause: Like at the trail head at 7am. Done by 11:00.

It's gonna be HOT ?

hUH? pIRU? You cAN rIDE tHERE? dO yOU nEEd a sPARK aRRESTOR? I'll be at the track as soon as my bro heals from his ACL reconstruction. I need someone to scoop me off the track when I bail. Peace out Big D.

The TT crowed scraped me off of I-5 when I bit it there... I sure someone could help you...