Sign in to follow this  

Honda crf50 pipes

Is anyone selling there aftermarket exhausts for there crf50's or know any places that sell them cheap? I was looking at exhausts and it just seems so much money for them. Also, how is the FMF powercore 4 pipe? It is the cheapest one i can find and was wondering if it was cheaper than all the others for a reason.

Well, I have the powercore4, and I will sell it. I thought it was a great pipe for looks, sound, and a little more power. I only used it for like 2 months.

I'm not sure I would buy it but how much would you be willing to sell it for and why are you selling it?

Keep your stock pipe on. Honda makes a great (and quiet!!) exhaust system and you'll only imagine you'll get more power with the typical aftermarket systems available. The tiny bit of power some systems offer only comes at high RPM and it's not worth irritating everyone to get it.

Selling it because I am parting my 50 out. I had it on the bike for like 3 months, and it is in great condition. I am asking $100 or best offer.

If I bought that from you would I need to re-jet or would i just need to tune my carb?

If I bought that from you would I need to re-jet or would i just need to tune my carb?

you may need to rejet, may not..

you have to find out for yourself when you make the change.