Sign in to follow this  

Crf150 throttle problems

Im having trouble with my 04 crf150. I was out riding the other day and my bike stalled on me. It still idles fine and all, but when i try to give it gas it stalls out immediately. It doesnt even attempt to go. I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem before and how they fixed it.

Thanks

Thats what i think and i took it off and cleaned it bought a new spark plug and its still doing it the same thing. It will work until it starts getting hot and then it will start doing it.

I think that your bike is a POS and u are dumb for buying one NEW in the first place or even one at all. no jk

the same thing happend on my friends three wheeler today when we were riding.when we took the carborator off, it was dirty.so we cleaned it and put it back together it ran normal again

the same thing happend on my friends three wheeler today when we were riding.when we took the carborator off, it was dirty.so we cleaned it and put it back together it ran normal again

Same here except it only ran for a while! :thumbsup:

It is because your bike sux...

O thats funny i recall that uhh you dropped your bike the other day cause it didnt work and broke your front brake off. Lol your a noob!!

his 3 wheeler did it again.it is a hunk of junk until we get a new exhast.we found out it cloged.

P.S.Young88

awsumn trick on ure CRF