Sign in to follow this  

What's up? New to thumpertalk!

Hey ya'll just signed up, sayin hi. I've got two thumpers.. a custom SRX (blew the motor last week doh!) and an 02 xr250

yeah for some reason i didnt get the reply from thumpertalk.com that my registration went through till tonight...

yeah for some reason i didnt get the reply from thumpertalk.com that my registration went through till tonight...
Wow thats a pretty long time for an e-mail to be delivered :thumbsup: The e-mail man probably got lost :ride:

Welcome to TT! Hope you enjoy it as you will soon become addicted!

LOL, and you didn't try to make a different name? Anyways, whats up?

Welcome to TT! Hope you enjoy it as you will soon become addicted!

lol when i just joined in January, i did not even care much about this website, but the more i started visiting it the more addicting it was getting :applause: Now im so addicted, i spend at least 2 hours on here everyday :ride::thumbsup:

its the great munchieu :thumbsup:

lol when i just joined in January, i did not even care much about this website, but the more i started visiting it the more addicting it was getting :applause: Now im so addicted, i spend at least 2 hours on here everyday :ride::thumbsup:

You're telling me...my girlfriend hates me because of this site.

You're telling me...my girlfriend hates me because of this site.

lol that sucks, does she ride? if she does maybe u can introduce her to the Thumperette Forum :thumbsup: My girlfriend doesnt care about me spending hours here as much as my parents! They keep asking me what am i doing on Internet for such a long periods of time and i keep tellin em im on a dirt bike site, but they dont belive me :applause: and think im doing something bad :ride:

lol that sucks, does she ride? if she does maybe u can introduce her to the Thumperette Forum :thumbsup: My girlfriend doesnt care about me spending hours here as much as my parents! They keep asking me what am i doing on Internet for such a long periods of time and i keep tellin em im on a dirt bike site, but they dont belive me :applause: and think im doing something bad :ride:

LOL! Nah, she don't ride...

Hey, welcome to TT. You'll love it here. Post up some pics of your bikes! :thumbsup:

LOL! Nah, she don't ride...

is that u on ur avatar? anyways ever tried taking ur girlfriend on a good shopping spree? Works GREAT for me :thumbsup::ride:

I bet you were waiting by the computer til now... :thumbsup:

Welcome.

is that u on ur avatar? anyways ever tried taking ur girlfriend on a good shopping spree? Works GREAT for me :thumbsup::ride:

Hah, yeah man...its me. Oh, yeah...I took her down Rodeo drive once while I was in LA, never agian...I bought her like one thing and was broke for a month. :applause: