Sign in to follow this  

Team Yamaha 2007

With Reed going out and starting his own team looks like there will be some fresh new faces at Yamaha. Hill and Hepler looked pretty good this past weekend :thumbsup: , does anyone know if Hepler is to ride the 450 or is he staying in the 250f class? I'm not sure how Langston will do though... :ride:

Hill will be good in 250f and hepler will be good wherever he goes.... I wonder about langston though...

I'd like to see Nick Wey on the 07 Yamaha team (or any factory team) because every weekend he goes out and works his a$$ off, is more consistant then some of the factory riders and yet never really a good chance to show what he can do on a top-notch bike(not that the one his team is building now are s**t). I'd also like to see Kyle Lewis get a chance on a factory team.

Hill will be good in 250f and hepler will be good wherever he goes.... I wonder about langston though...

I think its pretty well confirmed Hepler to Yamaha.

Yeah I meant whether he goes 250f or 450. And isn't lewis an old guy now?

Id like to see Doug Henry come out of semi-retirement. That guy might not be a youngin anymore, but he can still keep up with the best riders in the world.

Yeah I meant whether he goes 250f or 450. And isn't lewis an old guy now?

yeah hes and old guy but hes pretty well set at moto xxx

Langson is one very fast hombre, but seems to be somewhat injury prone. I don't think that he has the ability to run with JS in SX, but I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if he was a bit of a thorn in James's side in the MX series. I very much expect to see him mixing it up with Ivan, Davi, and K-dub. He might even run with Reed in SX, though probably not right away.

Broc will probably run the 250F class again in 07, and if he's not injured I suspect he'll take the MX crown.

and if he's not injured I suspect he'll take the MX crown.

I'm thinking the East Coast 125 champ as well.

Yea, I'd say:

Hill on a 250f

Hepler on a 250f

Langston on the 450

I'd put Hill as a consistent top 3 in SX and battling in the outdoors w/ Villopoto, Hepler, and Grant for the championship.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Hepler gets a C'ship in SX and battling w/ Villopoto, Hill, and Grant in outdoors for the championship.

Langston will be a solid top 5 guy indoors and solid top 3 outdoors IF he can stay healthy...IF

Also, I'm not sure what class Short is racing next year in either indoors or outdoors. I'm assuming he's racing the 250f again. If so, he will be a force indoors and out as well.

we've all seen langston ride a big bike but it's a ktm so i won't mention that but cool G is faster than some of you give him credit for. When he races he usually wins i'll bet if he gets along with the YZF450 he'll be in the mix with reed

hepler is incosistent although i like him he'll win one week and go out at get 13th the next which gets annoying

Hill not sure ?????

Nick Wey won't get another chance at a factory team .... he had it and blew it with suzuki and the factories wills stay away from him now

I hope Langston moves up. He's been in the 125 class waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

He has to move up next year.

He won a 125 SX title in 2005, that means he has one year to defend it, then after that he has to move up to the 250 class.

langston is on the 450..theres no turning back now, he pointed out

Oh whoops...lol Didn't see that.