Sign in to follow this  

I will buy deathwings

Hello, I am willing to buy stock rear "deathwings". I am looking for one or two rear tires that are in almost new condition. Im not looking to pay for some outragous prices, because i am just using them for some highway riding.

Thanks a lot. Please PM me or post back.

Sounds like we had the same idea. I just put my original DW's back on over the weekend. Put my sprocket cover and original glide plate back on also. There aren't too many dirt areas to ride legally in CT. I figured I'd try a little street riding for a while. My 2001 S has only 1900 miles it. Mostly trail.

Sounds like we had the same idea. I just put my original DW's back on over the weekend. Put my sprocket cover and original glide plate back on also. There aren't too many dirt areas to ride legally in CT. I figured I'd try a little street riding for a while. My 2001 S has only 1900 miles it. Mostly trail.

where are your riding in CT? im in East Hampton, and there is a bunch of riding around here... its just not all legal.

BTW i do have Paypal

I have some if you would like to buy them. I think I rode with them for maybe 25 miles and then took them off. Let me know

CER

I have some if you would like to buy them. I think I rode with them for maybe 25 miles and then took them off. Let me know

CER

How old are they?

CER

pm sent

They are about a year old and have been sitting out in my shed.

CER