Sign in to follow this  

Video of me on my crf 150 and F4i

No grab bar on the honda?? How many time you rip the fender off??

On the f4i or 150?

Never ripped either off, hit the 150's plastic on about 5 occasions so far, but its only chewed up like 1/4" of the end of the fender.

And i'v never hit the f4i's tail yet

pretty good video.

keep an eye on your 150's rear spokes. those circle wheelies will cause em to loosen up or possibly break.

I have never seen any1 put the actual music video in their own video. Kinda cool i guess, if your into that kinda stuff

I have never seen any1 put the actual music video in their own video. Kinda cool i guess, if your into that kinda stuff

ya it was just a shot in the dark

Need to get better video editing software, and learn some shit about editing to make a better video.

Also need a better song, maybe "stunt 101" by 50 cent, since Its a 'stunt' song :thumbsup:

i was thinking the same thing........... gear nazis are no where to be seen they must be on vacation

i was thinking the same thing........... gear nazis are no where to be seen they must be on vacation

I was thinking the same as both of you. Or they just gave up already?...Nah, that can't be it.

the music sucked...and that stuffs not that hard on a crf 150...i could do all that on my sisters ttr

WHERE THE :thumbsup: IS YOUR GEAR, :ride: .

Just kidding.

Honestly, I don't really find stuff like that very entertaining. Blah, blah, circle wheelies, blah. I guess it would be cool if you were into that kind of thing though. :applause:

the music sucked...and that stuffs not that hard on a crf 150...i could do all that on my sisters ttr

I'd like to see it, :thumbsup:

Only had my crf150 a month. Can't wait tell I get street tires and a hand brake on it, and i'l be killin it

edit: dont seee why we'd need gear nazi's cause of this video.. As im wearing my helmet on every difficult stunt. :ride:

And had my jacket on the street bike on ALL stunts

What gear are you in doing those wheelies with the 150?

i dont know, but for some reason i knew it was gonna be that song before it came up. dont see why so many people dont like that song its a cool song. but "chevys ridin high" by rick ross is better imo.

that was a cool vid, i wanna learn those circle wheelies.

on the F4i, how do you control the pitch of your wheelies when your standing on the passenger pegs. do you have a hand mounted rear break or are you just using engine breaking or clutch.