Sign in to follow this  

Edge Tail Light

Just placed my order with Forrest. Man you guys weren't kidding when you said that guy was cool. I called just to make sure I had the correct number and he answered! :ride: It was like 11pm eastern and he placed my order. Thanks Forrest and fellow tters :thumbsup:

What did you order, just the taillight or turn signs too?

I've been thinking of getting a set of red tail and smoked turn signs but would like to see some pics of that configuration. Thanks for the heads up about customer services.

Welcome to Thumpertalk. :thumbsup:

I ordered the smoke lens and smoke type 601 blinkers. I got pics from wheelingcyclesupply.com- under drc electrical

Your welcome, don't forget to post pics when you get them on your bike. :thumbsup:

The 601's have two rows of LED's that match the EDGE very nicely. I really like the way they look together. I have the red tail/yellow flasher combination.

EDIT: Oops, I actually have the 602's in Orange. They're the ones with the rubber mounts. I've dropped the bike a couple times with them on, and no damage so far...

Hey Lonekazoo did you change your front blinkers as well?

No, not yet. I may in the future...say, when I break one off (most likely from tie-downs in my truck).

I do have the fast blinker thing going that I know I can easily correct, but I kind of like it that way...

I just bought an Edge I from him as well, red lens. Keeping the stock turn signals until I can figure out which style I like best and is still highly visible--though I like pics I've seen with smoked turn signals. I received it two days after I placed the order.

Will be installing later today as it's my weekend.

I have the DRC smoke lens 601 turn signals and I have to comment about them.Though they are really cool and compliment the Edge LED tail light very nicely,my wife and riding friends say that they(turn signals) are hardly visible during the brightest times of the day beyond a few car lengths.At night,no problemo.So you might want to get the regular red/amber lens combination if you want optimum safety from that product line.I also installed an electronic turn signal flasher(Tridon EL-12) behind the headlight to control the rapid modulation due to their low resistence.