Thor Force Helmet

I have one right now and I'm actually looking at getting one of the 07's. Best helmet I've had thus far. I have the blk/silver carbon one. Fits great, light, the shell feels really big compared to a lot of helmets until you get used to it, as does the rubber nose guard, but after one or two races on it you will be happy that noseguard was put there. It's got a good sized opening and accomodates a lot of different goggle types. The best match I've found was the Oakley O-frames and I have a friend who says the newer Scott NoSweats fit really well in it, too. The liner of the helmet pops in and out easily for washing and absorbs sweat well and is padded just right, not too thick(hjc's) but not too thin(sixsixone's). Also it fits my head really well. I wore a large fox and HJC helmet, but a medium sixsixone, so I was right in between a medium and large. The large Force fits me perfectly.....so I'm definately getting another. Best I've tried so far. One thing I will say is to try one on before you buy it, as everybody has different head shapes.

I have this helmet. One of the main reasons I bought it is because it is loaded w/ vents that are designed to move air through the helmet(vents are located front and back of helmet) As stated before all all padding comes out easliy for cleaning. This is the only helmet I will buy. Besides the carbon fiber lid, I think the price is very good for this quality helmet. I definately reccomend it. ?

It's nice until you drop it. I set my brand new Force helmet on my bike seat so I could take a picture. It fell off and it chipped it. I saw a kid at the track that had a whole bunch of little chips in his too.

Holy sh*t imagine that, you drop your painted helmet and the paint chips. :ride:?

I don't know about quality, but it's the ugliest helmet I have ever seen, but it's only an opinion, I like the sleeker helmets like shoei, Fox V3, Troy Lee. I think my main problem is the huge rubber front and bulbous shape. The thing looks funny IMO.

I don't know what you're talking about. I think the Rubatone black looks amazing.