Sign in to follow this  

Where to play?

Help!! :ride: Looking for a place to ride this weekend,probably sunday , Since Ive got back in this madness, kind of unsure where to go at times. Used to just throw the 500 2 stroke( :applause: ) in the truck and go to a race. Now,still getting used to this valve/cam :thumbsup: stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Family has the quad,..er um so do I along with the 450 YZ,lol...was thinking Gorman? Not know if good idea,,etc....they race mx there on every sunday? Thanks everybody...Charlie

depends on where you live. If you're closer to Gorman than the high desert then go for it. Beware of the weekend crowds though. Oh yeah the track at Gorman (I-5 MX) is separate from the park.

Help!! :applause: Looking for a place to ride this weekend,probably sunday , Since Ive got back in this madness, kind of unsure where to go at times. Used to just throw the 500 2 stroke( :applause: ) in the truck and go to a race. Now,still getting used to this valve/cam :ride: stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Family has the quad,..er um so do I along with the 450 YZ,lol...was thinking Gorman? Not know if good idea,,etc....they race mx there on every sunday? Thanks everybody...Charlie

Where going on a early morning ride in Red rock / Dove Springs your more than welcome to go :thumbsup:

Hey Thanks guys!! I used to live in Palmdale for years,LACR was pretty much home,until blew out left leg and retired...with the occasional GlenHelen,Sunrise 395,or what ever its called now...etc,etc..Now,damn garage filled with more craziness than when I was a kid,er a Vet rider. Home is Whittier,so pretty much everything an hour or so..drive not much an issue.

the gorman track is alot of fun,ive been there a twice in the last3-4 weeks and its one of the better tracks imo.