by the way....fun with the FCR

I had my FCR off the bike the other day. Took off the float bowl cover. Pulled out the main jet. Put it back. Took out the fuel screw. Put in the Zip-Ty extended. Also took off the top of the carb, yanked out the needle, read the tiny "EM M" stamped on it, re-installed.

Throughout, I sprayed the carb down with carb cleaner. Tip: if the float bowl gets full of carb cleaner and then you move the throttle wheel, the accelerator pump will squirt carb cleaner in your face.

Put the whole thing back together, back on the bike, re-attached fuel line, etc.

Pushed the magic button and she started like she'd been running for days.

If I can take this shit apart and it still runs, anyone can.

Tip: if the float bowl gets full of carb cleaner and then you move the throttle wheel, the accelerator pump will squirt carb cleaner in your face.

Only harry would need to wear not only his helmet but his goggles as well anytime he is around his bike ?

I know a guy who slid the red nozzle up his pee hole! You should have seen him dance too funny. guess thats what alcohol will do to you,did I mention he screamed like a pig with its tail on fire! He said later it swelled up like a summer sausage?