Sign in to follow this  

Billy Laninovich's race bike?

not really a race bike.........stock motor F.C revalve and some acess

The ad seems to indicate that it was an actual race bike that has been put back to stock for resale. The radiators are certainly not stock and FC is offering to set it up for the new buyer. Is username fcr06 "Factory Connection Racing '06"?

"All Race Bikes have been completely rebuilt from the from the "ground up" using new components

Engine has been refurbished to stock specifications with new components

Stock Suspension is brand new and unused

Factory Connection will revalve suspension components to rider specifications (Labor is free, Parts will be discounted)

Rider # plate designates actual rider's machine"

is his bike a factory machene cause if it is they cant sell it. factory bikes dont have serial numbers.

is his bike a factory machene cause if it is they cant sell it. factory bikes dont have serial numbers.
satellite team not factory honda!

All that looks like is some sort of replica, if it did happen to belong to the team it looks like a practice bike that got all the nice parts taken away lol

all of the 250F PPG suzuki race bikes are always sold at Hahm motorsports in so cal, but than agian they arent "works" bikes and the motor doesnt have any secret stuff..right there proves they can sell full race bikes,

PC sells there acually race bikes, they make the motor stock after they are done so you cant find any secret stuff

the truck behind the bike has the sobe sticker on it like the factory teasm truck does

PC sells there acually race bikes, they make the motor stock after they are done so you cant find any secret stuff

Not true, Pc sells their bikes with all mods the public can buy, some works head/porting and transmission is all thats not in there.........and they havn't been used at all......they never got to ride em..extras

The frame's too new looking (no boot scuffing) ,don't reckon that bikes seen many laps on a dirt track.

Has anyone noticed that the bike comes w/ 7/8" Renthal bars w/ the "Carmichael" bend. First of all RC is sponsored by ProTaper, I seriously doubt Renthal can use his name. Second, don't you think pros are going to be running 1 1/8" bars????????

Not true, Pc sells their bikes with all mods the public can buy, some works head/porting and transmission is all thats not in there.........and they havn't been used at all......they never got to ride em..extras

um okkkk? i went to PC and almost bought one a few weeks ago because im sellin my 05' kx250f, but im a lil skeptical on how reliable they are.. They have them upstairs, they rebuild the motors with OEM parts and replace any special designed parts with OEM parts.. All the bikes go for over 6k used...they dont always have them, just every once in a while...

You can go the route you said and have them purchase you a brand new bike and they will special build it for you to your specs but thats wayyy expensive

um okkkk? i went to PC and almost bought one a few weeks ago because im sellin my 05' kx250f, but im a lil skeptical on how reliable they are.. They have them upstairs, they rebuild the motors with OEM parts and replace any special designed parts with OEM parts.. All the bikes go for over 6k used...they dont always have them, just every once in a while...

You can go the route you said and have them purchase you a brand new bike and they will special build it for you to your specs but thats wayyy expensive

thats funny, last 2 years they had like 15 of em on the floor and they were 8500.00 they were all brand new done up they even had a list of all the extras....All the motor mods and access plastic, graph, bars, rims and they revalve the susp for you and I talk to one of their guys and he said they build a bunch of em for practice during the year and those were the extras........only in sept, and they sell pretty fast...in fact they're were 2 guys in their buying a few that day

I am friends with Bobby Kiniry (who rides for Motosport Outlet Honda) and he says that when they get a race bike they swap out the head and the suspension. Then when they go to sell it they put the stock suspension, head, and exhaust back on it. So this could be an old race bike. If it is a race bike, they have put the stock triple clamps back on, which hold the 7/8 renthal bars that come stock on the Hondas. This is theteam's way of getting rid of parts they don't use.

Looks like all you're getting there is some aftermarket radiators, useless engine covers, and cute graphics. :thumbsup:

thats funny, last 2 years they had like 15 of em on the floor and they were 8500.00 they were all brand new done up they even had a list of all the extras....All the motor mods and access plastic, graph, bars, rims and they revalve the susp for you and I talk to one of their guys and he said they build a bunch of em for practice during the year and those were the extras........only in sept, and they sell pretty fast...in fact they're were 2 guys in their buying a few that day

im not talking about NEW bikes

talking about there USED race bikes

im not talking about NEW bikes

talking about there USED race bikes

why would you want a used race bike put back to stock.......frame stress, wheels hammered, and for 6g, no way..........better off just buying a new 06 for 5gs