Sign in to follow this  

Headed to EFR this weekend 8-26

Taking the family over to EFR this weekend for some riding and camping. I am planning to do some testing of my new lighting setup. Hoping to get in a few night rides. Anyone interested in coming over and hooking up for a ride? Let me know. :thumbsup:

Hey Ace, what nights are you gonna be there and where are you going to set-up camp?

Probably Saturday and Sunday nights, leaving early on Monday morning.... so Saturday night would be the best opportunity for a night ride. Bring your boy out Saturday afternoon and let the little ones ride together, eat some BBQ and then we can head out for an evening ride. Let me know.....

Ace

I was planning on taking the family to Wickiup on Saturday and Sunday. There's a little play area for the scooters and a big freakin' body of water that the wife could lay by and pretend she's in the Caribbean. :thumbsup: I've never seen a lake at EFR. Not sure she would be game to sit in the forest while we ride. Hmmm...

Headed over tomorrow arriving in the afternoon. Planning on a good night ride. If your out there stop by and say hello. 06 F250 SC (Blue) pulling a 26' Gearbox toyhauler. Look for the KTM logo on the back.