Sign in to follow this  

Saw my first baja kit 450x today...pic

I saw about three 450x with Baja kit today and I saw a 250x too. Looks cool , I want want one big time. I priced them out, it will be $600 with out the street tire and with out the speedo.

Sorry I don't have the pic of the supermoto, I came in at closing time and they put it away before I could get my camera out.

Baja 450x pic bajaspeedozn9.jpg

baja450xcs2.jpg

I installed two Baja Design kits about six months ago. It is fun but work. The instructions were not that good and parts of the wiring instructions sucked. Good kit though. Having fun. Also got both bikes registered in CA. Awesome

I Am Looking To Put Plates On A 05 Crf450x In Ca.

Checked Out The Link To Trick Dual Sport But Whats The Deal With The Dmv! Thanks For The Help

Yeah, I just put the Baja Designs kit on my 05 450X and got it plated. It's pretty easy to put on, just becareful not to get air in your rear brake line when putting on the brake switch. Darn that little brake fluid reservoir goes empty quick when you bleed the brakes. Dohhh!

Were did you get your kit & which dmv did you go to?

Is there any thing I should or should'nt say or do when dealing with the dmv.

The instructions were not that good and parts of the wiring instructions sucked.

true dat dlbaral! make sure you unwrap all the tape & covers off the wiring up front to properly identify the wires, once thats figured out it's vanilla...