Sign in to follow this  

Clear Clutch Covers?

I just saw a show on Discovery called Biker Build-Off. One bike had a clear waterpump and clutch cover, and it looked sick! Does anyone know of any company that makes clear clutch covers and such? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i'm pretty sure those are one-off custom machined covers that were made just for the show. you can't buy 'em. at least not yet! :thumbsup:

yeah thats what i thought. but man did that thing look sick. it was on metzger's bike. looked soooooo cool. you could see the trans fluid and and valves go to work. SICKNESS

There is a company that does make them for dirtbikes.... I was reading a post awhile back that had a link to the website. Looked pretty trick, but I don't think they are very practical though.

yeah thats what i thought. but man did that thing look sick. it was on metzger's bike. looked soooooo cool. you could see the trans fluid and and valves go to work. SICKNESS

Actually they were on Larry Linkogles bike, he had them custom machined out of an $1100 sheet of Lexan

I see them on Ebay for Honda CRF450's all the time. Dont know if i would use one... seems more prone to cracking in a pile-up...

Actually they were on Larry Linkogles bike, he had them custom machined out of an $1100 sheet of Lexan

your right..sorry about that. metzger's was the mean grean rippin machine..lol