Sign in to follow this  

Happy Ramblers question

I have not been to Happy Ramblers in 15 years. I race vet class can anybody tell me what the track is like. I heard it is a Supercross style, and I am worried that it will be very hard to ride. I am even going up Saurday to get the feel for it. If it helps I wil be on a 450. Thanks

The track is a safe track to ride. They revamped the track this year and added a watering system. The supercross jumps are gone and it's more of a motocross track but with lots of obstacles. The track is a tight track, not alot of elevation changes since it's built mainly on flat ground. Riding a 450, you really can't open it up anywhere before getting to the next obstacle. I think they were doing 5 laps for the motos when we were there earlier. The track has a bunch of jumps and tight turns, a 10 pack rhythm section, tables, doubles, a minefield on the back straight-away, and a weird dragonback-staircase which ends the back straight-away (saw so many wrecks on it last time I was there this year).

It's going to be hot, 87+. Doublin Gap this past Saturday/Sun did a great job soaking the track prior to the practice/race weekend. Hopefully Happy is doing the same. I think you'll have a good time.

:thumbsup: