Sign in to follow this  

F.E.A.R. list is out

Just sent it to everyone on the list (to whatever e-mail account you had/gave me) so check it out and let me know any corrections. Last one sent out was 11/05 (lets not mention any names on this subject!!).

DougH614,

&%$#@! on the spam guard, if you want the list you better add me to your privileged list!!!!

Don

Not that I ever actually ride my bike anyway, but thanks for maintaining the list Don. :thumbsup:

I just looked at it though and my cell number has changed. I'll send a PM.

Doug,

Do I have to resend it just to you or once you "cleared" me you could get it?

Don :thumbsup:

Thanks DonO, got it.

Haven't been riding much cuz-o-da-heat. If the rains cool it down some I'll be heading out to Seminole this weekend, if it isn't under water.

If not I'll be swordfishin' as usual.

Bryan,

that is the first part of the FEAR list, has the first name and TT user name of the current members.

Don

Good gosh, do I have to go through life explaining everything!!!! Please send your check payable to me (leave the amount empty I'll fill that in for ya!)

wut is the fear list tho? besides people that ride in FL

Nothing more to it then a contact/info list for people who want to get together and go ride.

Florida

Everywhere

Area

Riders

wut is the fear list tho? besides people that ride in FL

It's a list for the paranoid riders of florida. Everytime you worry about getting your ass kicked just call up everyone on the list. We will be over in a flash to make sure you get your ass kicked. :thumbsup:

Phil,

OMG, that reminds that time a guy (up north, I think he was from Michigan) posted in our Forum about an e-bay deal that went south and he asked if anybody would be willing to go visit the guy and I suggested to mail to the idiot the FEAR list names/places we live in FL and we'd be happy to go visit him. I got an e-mail ~1 month later that the guy said the deal was settled.

FEAR list is good for other purposes too!!

ummm...Don....you forgot to upddate the list with my new info. Do I need to send Phil over there there to kick your ass ??

Bruce

F.E.A.R. is this a Floridal thing?

disregard, I just read a few posts up.

Bruce,

Last 4 digs 1716?

If so I have it in the latest rev which is not going out until I get all the replys/changes.

If not then PM me again.

Take a chill pill youngin'