Quickshot

SMF 919 is going to hate me because i always post about the ap mod, but i love it! :applause::applause::applause::applause:?:ride:

Ap mod

So here it is....

Right-Click Save As:

http://www.squadpage.com/pandora/Pr...%20AP%20Mod.pdf

Ding ding ding this will eliminate any bog even if you jetting is not perfect. If you can get you jetting better you will have an amazingly crisp throttle.

I have it in my 04 250X w/Dr D pipes,jetted,open box and 12oz flywheel and it dont help in the low RPM but cruising mid range and hit the throttle bike pulls hard and front lifts too easy now...seems to work better in the mid to higher RPM when needs more fuel and the same goes for my sons 06 250R helps more mid RPM to top but now bogs more low RPM so gonna try the WB carb kit when comes in.

i fitted it to my CRF after 60 hours thinking that it would improve my starts, but really didnt notice anything different but i have kept it on there anyway. DeViLdRiVeR.

improoving starts as in startng the bike or as in holeshot on race day?

the ap mod doesnt do that, it just gets rid of the annoying bog when you nail your throttle fast, i have experianced excallent resaults from it, hence the reason i love the mod