Sign in to follow this  

Anyone been to Amago MX lately?

Last time I was there was May of this year. I had heard that they were "improving" on their track maintenance. It was still pretty beat the f**k up. So rough that I got a front tire flat. That's never happened to me at a track. I was thinking about cruising up there soon to check if they've gotten any better. Has anyone been out there lately? If so, hows the track looking?

Last time I was there was May of this year. I had heard that they were "improving" on their track maintenance. It was still pretty beat the f**k up. So rough that I got a front tire flat. That's never happened to me at a track. I was thinking about cruising up there soon to check if they've gotten any better. Has anyone been out there lately? If so, hows the track looking?

Thats the last time I rode their also. Swore I would not go back. There is a thread in this section of people who have been going. Sounds to me like things are no better than before and the jump faces have cut down. None of my group has gone back so I have no info other than the internet "monkeys".

Have to probably see for yourself, but if you check that thread it dosent look promising. :thumbsup:

There's a huge thread here: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374309&parentpage=2

I have been up there every weekend for the past 4 months, conditions vary greatly. Never ride there with less than 14 pounds of pressure in your tires if you want to avoid flats.

Thanks, I remember reading that thread back in May. That's what made me wanna try it again back in May! :applause: I would've never thought it was still going. :ride: Anyway, sucks to hear that it hasn't gotten much better. Looking forward to that Pala track though. Anyone heard anymore new on the new track down in Otay Lakes? When are they gonna open? :thumbsup: