Sign in to follow this  

Trail Report

I rode Frederic and Big Bear/Crapo Creek this past weekend.

Frederic was awful. Bottomless sugar sand and whoops all the way thru the North loop. :ride: We couldn't take it anymore and jumped on the route between Co. Rd. 612 and M-72. That was an experience in high speed sugar sand and dust. We got completely dusted by a couple guys on souped up Banshees. Man those things were fast.

Big Bear/Crapo Creek was great. :thumbsup: A little bit of everything. Some tight technical gravely rocky trail with some hills and a little open area as well. Some whooped out areas that paralleled a two-track so we just skipped those parts and jumped on the road. If anyone finds a plate somewhere on the Big Bear loop, it's mine and it's been replaced already. :applause: Thanks a bunch to whomever brushed recently. Those nasty briars were getting a little close.

Overall a great weekend of riding with my son and his friend.

:applause:

Man I wonder what the story behind the name "CRAPO CREEK" is. That name cracks me up everytime I hear about it. Is it anything like Greenland and Iceland. Reverse the names so people will think Greenland is nice and lush vs the icy reallity that it really is.