Sign in to follow this  

07 Kx 450f

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me decide between a leftover 06 or a new 07 KX 450F. With much thought and consideration from all the replies, I have decided to go with the 07. I made a deal with a local shop and I'll be getting the first one they get (hopefully it will be real soon, I just sold my KX250 yesterday). They are selling it to me for $6750 OTD. Does everyone think this is a decent deal. Well, for the time being I am bike-less and this is no fun. Thanks to everybody for their replies and suggestions.

no, no that is not much of a deal at all, they retail for $6999 i think, so you are only getting like $150 off, last year when the 06's were new they were going for $6999 also and i got mine for $6300, they were suposed to give it to me for $6000, but they had to drive a few states to get it.....so they said, but i think if i were you i would try to jew on them a little more.

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me decide between a leftover 06 or a new 07 KX 450F. With much thought and consideration from all the replies, I have decided to go with the 07. I made a deal with a local shop and I'll be getting the first one they get (hopefully it will be real soon, I just sold my KX250 yesterday). They are selling it to me for $6750 OTD. Does everyone think this is a decent deal. Well, for the time being I am bike-less and this is no fun. Thanks to everybody for their replies and suggestions.

Thats not bad if that includes tax, title, and freight/setup!

$6750 OTD for the 1st one in...i think is a great deal.if it really is OTD...

Yes, the $6750 is out the door. Taxes, set-up, Title, etc.

still sounds a little high for me, but then again i dont know what bikes are going for in texas, i wouldnt think that they would be much diff than here in MO.

I don't HAVE to have the first one, but as I said I'm bike-less now. I'm afraid when they get some in that someone might have a deposit on them and I might have to wait until Nov. or however long before they get enough to have a few sitting around.

Dude! This is the Internet. You could come on this forum and tell us you paid $100 OTD for your new scoot and someone else would post up that you overpaid and he got his for $50!

Buy it.

Ride/race it.

And don't look back! :thumbsup:

What shop in Tx??

There is less than a $1,000 (around 8 something) mark up on the 450's. That is the case for all the Japan bikes.

If you are out the door 6,750 you got a good deal. Figure Dealer cost is at just over 6K.

My .02

-OC

I believe last years cost was $5,962.00 so they should not be more than $100.00 more this year!