Glen Helen National

My son is leaving to go back home on Sat the 9th. The day before the race... ?

Is there any excitement, pros practicing or can you even get in to watch anything on the Friday before a National? I was thinking of taking him on Friday just to see the whole place and watch some pracice if there is anything going on...

now that its the last race, it just hasn't been the same :ride: the overall is already decided...it sucks! i loved it when it was on mother's day..new season and everybody was hyped for it...now its just not the same ? glen helen is still a blast to ride though :applause:

So Vendors row will be setup and there will be some racing action the general public can go in and check out. Not quite the specticle of Sundays race but I suppose its better than him not seeing it at all... Im guessing some of the pros may be hanging out in the pits Friday?

Thanks for the info!

So Vendors row will be setup and there will be some racing action the general public can go in and check out. Not quite the specticle of Sundays race but I suppose its better than him not seeing it at all... Im guessing some of the pros may be hanging out in the pits Friday?

Thanks for the info!

i think like saturday afternoon is when all the big rigs roll in but im sure some pros will ride the pro class at fridays amatuer day

Thanks for the info!

im not 100% on that info but you could email or call glen helen to check but i am def going both days.

Hey greg, How's it going? Been to Cahuilla lately. TOO hot for me.

Anyway, here is the link for Glen Helen. I bought the 4 day pass but will probably go for a little bit on sat. since the G/F has to work. It will give me a chance to take in all the scenery I might miss on Sunday. The link will show whats up for each day

http://www.glenhelen.com/

Hey greg, How's it going? Been to Cahuilla lately. TOO hot for me.

Anyway, here is the link for Glen Helen. I bought the 4 day pass but will probably go for a little bit on sat. since the G/F has to work. It will give me a chance to take in all the scenery I might miss on Sunday. The link will show whats up for each day

http://www.glenhelen.com/

I just dug a little deeper on their site and found the goods... Thanks! AMA Amatuer Nationals on Friday. Should be some good action.

Tried to go to Cahuilla last Saturday and got shut down at the gate. They are closed till the 26th...