Sign in to follow this  

Dew Action Sports Tour.... Portland Stop (videos)

I volunteered and worked the Friday and Sunday events... Haven't looked at the pics I took yet, just took the video off. I wasn't able to bring in my good camera (digital SLR) or my video camers. All that was allowed was pocket type cameras.

Here's a couple videos of Pastrana and Adams.

Nate Adams Run 1

*second run video is not working for whatever reason

Travis Pastrana Run 1

Travis Pastrana Run 2

Awards

wow, you were right infront of my seat. I was the third row of seats up, right by those speakers. I tried getting his 2nd run but my batteries cut out after his first jump. Man he was awsome!

wow, you were right infront of my seat. I was the third row of seats up, right by those speakers. I tried getting his 2nd run but my batteries cut out after his first jump. Man he was awsome!

My seat had nothing to do with working there either.... I just got done working and walked right in. Good single seats were easy to find. :thumbsup:

where is everyone in portland? the stands look empty! they where probably out getting coffe talking about the stuff they bought at REI that they will never use (except for the rain coats:)).

where is everyone in portland? the stands look empty! they where probably out getting coffe talking about the stuff they bought at REI that they will never use (except for the rain coats:)).

Hahahaha.... and trying to save the trees and being butch lezbos. And bitching about Californians moving up here.

Lucky bastard who got TP`s jersey!

I didn't see who snagged it. That'd have been cool. I went down and got his autograph on my hat... right next to the Nate Adams one. heh