Sign in to follow this  

Who's '06 SM was this..

that is now for sale on e-bay. I noticed that is has a TT sticker on it so I thought I would ask around. Here is a pic:

9e_1.JPG

The seller is a used car dealer in La that bought it at auction. He said it came from Tx. I would really like to get the complete story on the bike and not just BS like "bike comes from the factory with Full Yosh Exhaust System and Dyno Jet Kit".

Thanks.

[quote name=eauxgod

It is for sale on e-bay by a dealer in La that bought it at auction. He said it came from Tx. I would really like to get the complete story on the bike and not just BS like "bike comes from the factory with Full Yosh Exhaust System and Dyno Jet Kit".

Thanks.

Yea, your bike didn't... :thumbsup: I bet the dealer installed it...

about 4 or 5 weeks ago I saw a black sm that was going up for sale at a salvage auction.I could not tell you if this is the same bike or not, I believe the auction was in Ga. and I am not sure if it was an '05 or '06. the sale was way to far away for me to be interested in so I only looked quick at the bike as i was searching for bikes. as I remember the sm only had minor damage that I could see but if someone is interested in this bike you should check the history of it and find out if it has had a salavge title

That bike was for sale about a month ago on E-bay, it was completely stock the first time I saw it on there, it also had a cracked display. I suppose he fixed it