Sign in to follow this  

SM service manual?

I'm in need of a drz sm service manual, specifically the fuel system and troubleshooting sections. Does anyone have one in pdf they might share? thanks

Google is your friend. Although, you will probably only find one for a DRZ400S which should be plenty close enough for you.

Ah ah ah, this thread sounds like 'deja vu' :thumbsup:

Anyways, there is no SM specific manual. There is a SM chapter in the manual for the most recent S models (covers SM fork, wiring..., the rest is like the S). The E has its own separate manual.

And you should remove the linky before blah blah blah ... copywright laws... blah blah blah... liability... blah blah blah

thanks, I have the s model manual in pdf, but it doesn't seem to say anything about the vaccuum system from petcock to carb. My sm won't start, I had thought it was electrical but its sparking fine. It cranks and cranks without starting, and the spark plug is dry. Trying to find a reason why it wouldn't be getting fuel

You should be able to put the petcock on prime. Then take the fuel line off and see if it sprays all over your floor.