Grayling Michigan HELP

Ok, so this weekend a bunch of us are heading up to Grayling from the Kalamazoo area for canoeing. This is going to be part of a bachelor party for a friend of mine. I am asking for anyone with information on a .....gentlemen's club...in other words we're gonna get boozed up and will probably wanna see some milk jugs.

Does anyone know if there is one within a few miles of that. I heard there was but i couldn't find a name or address for it.

Thanks

?:ride::applause:

I would bet she has an expansive range.....could be grazing about the Grayling area these days, but only if you're lucky.

:applause::applause::applause:

That was so funny I had to explain our joke to my wife.... She laughed her arse off too!

I went to the crossroads a couple of years ago when i was up snowmobiling. It's ok but beer is expensive,only comes in a warm can,and there is a 5 beer limit per person. It's kinda what you'd expect for a strip club up north. I guess you take what you can get since it's the only one in the area. I'm not really a pro on rating those places or anything but it could work for a bachelor party.

there is a place called The Crossroads not way too far away (Rapid City). I've only driven by so I can't comment on the service or quality.

For trails check out The Frederick Loop and either Kalkaska N or S loop.

The Crossroads is a 40 minute drive West on M72 from Grayling proper.

I went last Summer and the quality was EXCELLENT. Remember, there is a huge difference between Summer & Winter talent. ?