Sign in to follow this  

clutch replacement

So my clutch on my 50 is really worn, i have a 2000 XR50. Whats a good clutch that is a reasonable price that will hold up well?

Never ran Trailbikes stuff myself, but it seems the rumor on the street is that they simply don't hold up. If you want a serious clutch, get a Kitaco. If you want to risk it and go cheap, go Trail Bikes.

Nothing against the company personally, but a few shops have kinda told me stories that have scared me...

My $0.02

Never ran Trailbikes stuff myself, but it seems the rumor on the street is that they simply don't hold up. If you want a serious clutch, get a Kitaco. If you want to risk it and go cheap, go Trail Bikes.

Nothing against the company personally, but a few shops have kinda told me stories that have scared me...

My $0.02

Those shops are full of shit. I ride and race on TrailBikes stuff every weekend. Holds up just as good as the high dollar stuff provided it is installed correctly.

Rumor on the street, ha, biggest bunch of shit Ive ever heard. Go read though a couple of these forums and some other mini sites pal and youll get the real story. TB sales thousands of parts a year and has countless happy customers and also has the best customer service of anyone hands down. Do a little more research before you go running your mouth.