Sign in to follow this  

Want Your Picture Taken???

I'M EXTENDING AN INVITATION TO EVERYONE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO CONTACT ME FOR A PHOTO SHOOT AT THE TRACK OF YOUR CHOICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, WANT TO KNOW MORE, OR WANT TO SEE SOME OF MY PAST WORK, PM ME. LATER.

:ride::thumbsup:

Maybe this should be moved to the California section.

Last time this dude at Piru told me he was going to send the pics to me and he never did. Luckily he did it for free. Too bad though, I really wanted to see them.

what up Neil, long time no talk!

the photography thing sounds like a good idea. maybe if youre good enough you could do something like the guy at cahuilla. you could make pretty good money, but then you'd have no time to ride...

heres the guy im talking about

www.rickypics.com

Wut up Jimmy? To all doubters out there, my system works like this: i have a computer out there with me, i load all the pictures i just took onto the computer, you look at them, pick out the ones you want, i print them via high quality printer (at the track) or burn them onto a cd (at the track) theres no e mail or promises involved. very simple and effective.

lemme know when/what track your gonna be at. I need to start riding track more and I might want to stop by and see whats up with the photography thing.

I bet if you just showed up at the track people would probably come to you. set up signs and stuff like that

:thumbsup:

i would probably consider going out to the desert. It's a pretty long drive (I'm in corona) so it might have to be a little more expensive.

i would probably consider going out to the desert. It's a pretty long drive (I'm in corona) so it might have to be a little more expensive.

kinda close to me!!! orange county!!!