Sign in to follow this  

blue ribbon members

hey i was just wondering how many of you guys are members of the blue ribbon coalition. i'v been a member for a while and thought is would be cool if all the thumpertalk members would be blue ribbon members too. if you want some information go to www.sharetrails.org/. they are keeping the fores and tracks open.

hey i was just wondering how many of you guys are members of the blue ribbon coalition. i'v been a member for a while and thought is would be cool if all the thumpertalk members would be blue ribbon members too. if you want some information go to www.sharetrails.org/. they are keeping the fores and tracks open.

I did the life membership with the BRC. Also an NMA member, an AMA member also.

yeah i think this should be made a sticky. that way we can win more fights against the sierra club and other tree huggin "greenies" lol

I'm a member, joined recently.

If it wasn't for TT, I wouldn't even have known about BRC.

I am. Anything that will help to keep our riding area's open. We all need to work together. That's anyone who uses the trails.

My friend is a member and nothing but good things to say about the BRC, I will be joining soon. :thumbsup:

You can also buy you friends "buddy memberships" for like $10 and hopefully when its time to renew they will. :thumbsup:

You can also buy you friends "buddy memberships" for like $10 and hopefully when its time to renew they will. :thumbsup:

yeah and they probably would to because is lots of info about wilderness bills and other facts All over the u.s. oh by the way for all of you that got (i think the newest magazine) on the cover was that ktm. that had a few stories about upper lake Ca. (where i ride the most). it was pretty interesting.

I'm also a BRC supporter. They are organized and that is essential for OHV interests to make progress against the whack-job enviros. Only problem is that they are very stretched in terms of resources.

...Only problem is that they are very stretched in terms of resources.

The more people that sign up, the better their resources will be. I need to sign up.

I'm also a BRC supporter. They are organized and that is essential for OHV interests to make progress against the whack-job enviros. Only problem is that they are very stretched in terms of resources.

i know, that is why we need way more supporters. the brc has just in a couple years or so made enough members that the word is getting out. that is why this should be made a sticky. then lots of people would see what the brc is doing and then the people will join. :thumbsup:

If you enjoy access to trails and want to keep it that way you should support the BRC and your local clubs. They do a great job, please join and help out where you can.

for all of those that are not members you should join. you dont have to get a life time membership but at lest become a member to help out your fellow riders.

My family has been supporting the BRC for a few years now, seems to be one of the best ways to try and ensure we'll have places to ride in the future.

even people that think they are unaffected by the sierra club are wrong. as soon as possible the sierra club will come and take the forest away. even if it is not your generation, your kids will not be able to ride all because you did not join the brc.

so all who have not joined if you want your kids to ride we have to stand up and fight back. the only political way is to join the brc. thanks to all that have joined.