Sign in to follow this  

white bros???

im trying to decide which exhaust i should buy for my 2006 YZ250F. im trying to decide between the White Brothers Carbon Fiber Pro system, the Procircuit Ti-4 system or the Akrapovic system. ive heard good things about each one. price doesnt matter. which one will give me a good increase in power? im leaning more towards the whtie bros. as of rite now

I have a good idea, get good enough to use all the power of your bike first, but untill then spend that money on something that will actually make you faster i.e. suspension.

duude your name ios procircuityz250f lol and you have nothing pro circuit! but i would stay away from the carbon pro i have blown thw packing out of one and they refused to take it back or fix it i have also heard of other stories of people breaking them

I have a good idea, get good enough to use all the power of your bike first, but untill then spend that money on something that will actually make you faster i.e. suspension.

agreed, or you could go to a hypnotherapist and have them hynotize you into thinking that you have a factory works 250f. that might make you faster than a stupid $1000 peice of glue and burnt fibers. :thumbsup:

I have the aluminum pro.. it's cheaper than the carbon pro and has the same performance. Here's a picture of it on my bike if you want http://www.avlnch.com

my graphics are pro-circuit

and my suspension will be pro-circuit

along with some other stuff

its only a username anyway, so who cares

the carbon pro system is only gonna cost me $530, so its not like its a lot of money.

reed's header broke or something like that on his carbon pro.. but then again hes up there with ricky and james and all three of them are flying so when that one rock hits the right place and its done. so far the al pro has been strong. i've gotten into two minor and one redicolus crash.. i was in the air about to land and i got landed on bikes tumbled more than 20 people behind me and the guy who landed on me and when i got up my helmet was destroyed. thank god for fox :thumbsup: anyways my pipe was all good and it defiantly hit the ground somehow.

Id go with a WB.

Another to consider would be a Yoshimura RS-2. I recently put a Yoshimura RS-7 on my '06 YFZ 450 and it really woke my quad up (not to mention that my quad sounds amazing now). Also, the quality of Yoshi pipes is amazing. It far exceedes anything else on the market, IMO.